You can enjoy the beautiful nature like Shimanto-River and deep green forest, good quality local foods and an open-air bath.
Our guesthouse has many attractive points. First of all, the Shimanto-River runs very close to us, so that you can swim in the river. Secondly the architecture of our guesthouse is an old style Japanese house. You can get a chance to feel the atmosphere of real life of rural side of Japan. Finally the railway is in front of our guesthouse. The location is ideal for watching local trains like the Kappa train, Hobby train and Shimantorocco.
We hope you will get relaxed with great nature of SHIMANTO!!!!
The room is named after Yodo-Sen JR Line. You can enjoy seeing running trains on the window. We used wood-made toys as decoration in it. And the room is designed for 5 persons.
*You will sleep on Futon-mat if your party is more than 3 persons.
Hanged bed, Hammock, Toy train, Reading lamp, Mirror, Hanger, Fan, Heater.
*No- Air conditioning
Koinobori(Carp Streamer ) is a symbol of our town. The room is dormitory type one for 4 persons. You can keep your private space with curtain.
Hanged bed, Reading lamp, Mirror, Hanger,Fan, Heater.
*No Air conditioning
This room is designed for your private use (3 persons). You can lock the door with key. Couch bed is very comfortable. Cotton ball lamp makes your room romantic.
*You will sleep on Futon-mat if your party is more than 2 persons.
Couch bed, Cotton Ball Lamp, Mirror, Hanger, Fan, Heater.
Bed in the room is made of Hinoki wood(Cypress). The room is bigger than you look.
The room is for 4 persons. But you can keep your privacy perfectly. In the upper space, it is possible to stay with 2 or 3 persons.
Hinoki Wood Made Bed, Reading Lamp, Small size mirror, Fan, Heater.
- Mix/Female Dorm
2800JPY (per persom,per night)
3800JPY (per persom,per night)
- *Children (under 10 years old) :Half price. (However, one child per family/group that is 3 years old and under will be free of charge.)
Direction from Kochi
Kochi IC→Down the Middle IC of Shimantocho (about 60min)
→56 line of national highway→381 line of national highway (about 45min)
Direction from Uwajima
320 line of national highway→381 line of national high way (about 55min)
Direction from Matsuyama
Matsuyama IC→Down the Mima IC→31 line of prefectural route
→57 line of prefectural route→320 line of national highway
→381 line of national highway (about 105min)
Dosan Line/Yodo Line
- 【Outbound lane】
- JR Kochi station[4:49 pm]→JR Kubokawa station[6:01 pm] (about 70min / limited express)
- JR Kubokawa station[6:43 pm]→JR Tokawa station[7:22 pm] (about 40min / local)
- 【Inbound lane】
- JR Uwajima station[6:30 pm]→JR Tokawa station [7:56 pm](about 90min / local)
- * It is a timetable of the last train arriving at JR Tokawa station.
8 minute walk from Tokawa station
- ①Get off the Tokawa station
- ②Turn right with the way of your back to station
- ③Half minute when you come to Towa town hall
- ④You almost near the guesthouse when you see the Hikoichi super market
- ⑤Please go up the stone stair in the small road which is next to super market and turn tight at the end
- ⑥You finally arrive after you go through the train
Reserving and Contacting by calling
Booking by formClick to fill out